The Nikon Z9 Camera Body is a professional-grade camera characterized by its newly developed sensor, advanced AF performance, and high-resolution 8K video recording. Their first Nikon mirrorless flagship camera, the Z 9 stands out as a camera that appeals to photographers and filmmakers working across a wide variety of applications.
Key Features of the Nikon Z9 Camera Body
- 8K 30p recording for up to 125 mins
- 4K 120p with no crop
- ProRes 422 HQ Internal Recording
- Internal 8K 60p RAW Recording (future firmware update)
- 45.7MP FX-Format Stacked CMOS Sensor
- Vertical Grip, 2x CFexpress Type B Slots
- AF tracking of people, faces, eyes, dogs, cats
- 11MP @ 120 FPS continuous shooting
- EXPEED 7 enables no blackout and no EVF judder EVF
- Quad-VGA with 3.69 million dots
- 3000 cd/m2 brightness (claimed to be the brightest EVF in the world)
- Touch screen with self-orientation
- Claimed fastest scan rate of any mirrorless camera in the world
- High efficiency RAW, can preserve image quality similar to RAW, but a 1/3 size.
- ISO 64 base
- Up to 1/32000 shutter speed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.